Sea to Summit Ultra Sil Dry Sack
Incredible value, durable, light and compact; once you start using the lightweight dry sacks you'll be addicted to them!
- Ultra-Sil 30D siliconised high-tenacity Cordura nylon fabric for exceptional strength
- Ultra-Sil fabric has a 2,000mm waterhead
- Non-wicking Hypalon roll-top closure with stiffener at the top for an improved seal
- Fully seam sealed for water resistance
- Translucent for easy visibility of contents
- Slippery finish for easy packing
- Round base in all sizes
Length: 25 cm
Width: 16 cm
Drysacks are such an awesome piece of gear. Whether we are out training, racing, multi-staging, trekking, adventuring or scampering about, all our gear gets popped into drysacks. This keeps your gear dry, organised and dust free. A really good habit to get into. And unlike zip lock bags, drysacks are built to last and don't need to be discarded into landfill after a few uses.
When travelling light drysacks can also be used as a handbag!! Super useful. ? Beck