The All Terrain Hoka Trail Shoe For Almost Anywhere
Returning for its sixth iteration, the Challenger ATR 6 furthers its reputation for versatility.
As its name suggests, this adaptable, all-terrain shoe defies convention — performing light on the trail and smooth on the street, thanks to its midsole geometry and outsole construction.
Dynamically designed for versatile traction, its distinctive outsole has zonal construction to optimise grip and weight.
Developed with broad, closely spaced zonal lugs, the Challenger ATR 6’s outsole delivers smooth transitions from one surface to another. This season’s iteration utilises recycled Unifi REPREVE® yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic.
- Weight: 229g
- Heel 33mm
- Forefoot 29mm
• Breathable dual layer engineered mesh with improved forefoot flexibility
• Early stage Meta-Rocker geometry optimises heel-to-toe transitions
• CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
• Zonal rubber placement for weight savings and durability
• 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
A nimble trail racer, the Torrent 2’s streamlined silhouette incorporates a seemingly contradictory combination of cushioning and agility. Lightweight performance is made possible with a PROFLY™ midsole, which provides a forgiving landing and responsive toe-off. Designed with an engineered mesh upper, the Torrent 2 utilizes recycled Unifi REPREVE(R) yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic. Sporting realigned, multi-directional lugs for improved traction, this trail racer tackles a variety of terrain with a sticky rubber outsole.
Meet the new Cloudultra. Ultra-cushioned for ultra-distance runs. Two layers of Helion™-powered CloudTec® provide ultimate cushioning and long term comfort. The closed outsole glides over mixed terrain and the new FlipRelease™ tool lets your runners expand their fit as easily as flicking a switch. Download your digital assets now.
Two layers of Clouds works with Helion™ superfoam for constant comfort.
The all-new FlipRelease™ tool instantly expands the fit to combat any swollen feet.
A two-layer mesh upper and wrap-fit construction offer superior climate-control.
Connected Clouds keep stones out and the Missiongrip™ outsole masters mixed terrain.
Named for HOKA Athlete Karl “Speedgoat” Meltzer, the Speedgoat 4 is part of an award-winning family known for making quick work of technical terrain. The fourth edition features a new breathable yet rugged mesh. We included 3D printed overlays for increased midfoot support and an overall more secure feel. Most importantly, we added a more accommodating fit in the toe box for a more comfortable ride. Grippy on the uphill and secure on the downhill, the Speedgoat 4 is badass on every trail.
- Updated mesh upper: Provides lightweight breathability
- 3D printed overlays: Provides additional midfoot support and lockdown for a more secure feel
- New lightweight midsole foam: Provides a more responsive ride
- Wider forefoot: Offers a more stable ride and accommodating fit
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole: Provides grip in wet and dry conditions
- 5mm "stepped" lugs: Offers additional support and stability
- Drop: 4 mm
- WEIGHT: 263g
Just the right amount of plush cushioning and road bounce for a fun ride, either fun and fast or chilled and cruisin'
The latest silhouette within the iconic Clifton franchise, the Clifton 8 delivers an even softer ride than its predecessor. Building on the geometries that made the Clifton a gateway for first-time HOKA wearers, the Clifton 8 is reinterpreted with our new, ultralight midsole foam that virtually disappears underfoot and is 15 percent lighter than the previous iteration.
This next-gen design is crafted with a breathable mesh upper, ultra-plush tongue and refined pull tab. Equipped with HOKA’s extended crash pad at the heel and increased rubber coverage for durability, the Clifton 8 is the ultimate everyday trainer.
• 100% vegan materials
• Engineered mesh upper delivers breathable comfort
• Plush, engineered mesh tongue
• Moulded EVA sock-liner
• Extended pull tab for easy entry
• Compression moulded EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
• Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
• Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
The sixth edition of a HOKA legacy shoe, the Stinson ATR 6 continues to deliver versatile comfort both on the road and off the grid. Offering the same cushy underfoot experience with the highest volume stack height in the entire HOKA line-up, the Stinson ATR 6 is a veritable “hovercraft.” Offering less weight and more stability than its predecessor, this versatile, all-terrain shoe utilizes recycled Unifi REPREVE(R) yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic. Newly integrated eyelets within the lacing offer independent support, while a refined heel collar offers a plush fit and closely spaced lugs ensure stability. Merging an aggressive aesthetic with unparalleled performance, the Stinson ATR 6 continues to put the all-terrain in ATR.
Engineered mesh with recycled polyester fibers
Anatomical support wings along eyerow for secure lockdown
TPU-reinforced toe cap provides additional durability
Highest volume CMEVA midsole in the HOKA ONE ONE® lineup for optimal lightweight cushioning
Broad midsole and accommodating fit for a comfortable ride
Late stage Meta-Rocker offers additional stability and a smooth toe-off
Broad, closely spaced lugs deliver versatile traction on uneven trails
Zonal rubber engineered for lightweight durability
4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
Get your plush and comfort on!!! Train for hours in the super dooper cushioned Bondi 7
The most cushioned shoe in the HOKA road-shoe lineup, the game-changing Bondi 7 delivers a smooth, balanced ride over any distance. Engineered with the same full EVA midsole, breathable mesh upper and signature Meta-Rocker technology as its predecessor, the Bondi 7 is updated with a supremely plush collar. Made from ultra-soft memory foam designed to accommodate a narrower heel, the collar conforms to a wide variety of ankles, cradling the Achilles in cushy comfort. Unquestionably, the Bondi 7 will take you far and wide.
• Open-engineered mesh construction delivers breathable comfort
• Memory foam collar cradles ankle in plush comfort
• TPU overlays offer additional mid-foot structure and support
• Internal heel counter provides a supportive, locked-in fit
• Full-length compression-moulded EVA midsole
• Refined early-stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
• Beveled heel design offers a smooth transition and increased durability
• Rubber outsole minimises weight and maximises durability
When your trail running goals take you far and wide, you need a shoe that keeps you comfy all day long without weighing you down. That’s why we packed as much grip, fit and lightweight comfort into the new ULTRA GLIDE as possible. Together, you'll be ready to glide through any long-distance challenge.
Contagrip® MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability.
Lightweight, responsive foam created by combining EVA and Olefin [OBC] to deliver long-lasting c