Named for HOKA Athlete Karl “Speedgoat” Meltzer, the Speedgoat 4 is part of an award-winning family known for making quick work of technical terrain. The fourth edition features a new breathable yet rugged mesh. We included 3D printed overlays for increased midfoot support and an overall more secure feel. Most importantly, we added a more accommodating fit in the toe box for a more comfortable ride. Grippy on the uphill and secure on the downhill, the Speedgoat 4 is badass on every trail.
- Updated mesh upper: Provides lightweight breathability
- 3D printed overlays: Provides additional midfoot support and lockdown for a more secure feel
- New lightweight midsole foam: Provides a more responsive ride
- Wider forefoot: Offers a more stable ride and accommodating fit
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole: Provides grip in wet and dry conditions
- 5mm "stepped" lugs: Offers additional support and stability
- Drop: 4 mm
- WEIGHT: 306g
Popular with and tested by some of the best ultra-runners, the S/LAB ULTRA 3 is designed for long-distance performance and comfort. The lighter construction combines a more resistant, breathable mesh upper with cushioning for maximum bounce. With a Contagrip® MA outsole, you’ll power through the kilometers, however wet and slippery the conditions
We’ve combined springy cushioning and soft, breathable fabrics to keep your feet just right.
More resistent and breathable, the new mesh upper is designed to take on the kilometers.
The Contagrip® MA outsole provides aggressive grip in any conditions, however wet and muddy.
Heel stack height (mm): 28
Drop (in mm): 8
Forefoot stack height (mm): 20
Biomechanical fit: Heel strike
Weight (g): 290
A neutral, highly cushioned shoe delivers the essentials for long runs in challenging terrain with stacks of protection and a roomy fit.
- Trail RockerTM Outersole Technology promotes a rolling heel-to-toe motion for smooth performance on the trail
- STBTM Technology for amazing support and uncumbered underfoot flex
- ProTechTionTM HF reinforcements provide lightweight flexible protection
- Weight: 330 gram
- Last: Tempo
- Fit: Wide
- Upper: Airmesh/ PU leather / ProTechTionTM reinforcements/ Rubber toe cap
- Lining: Airmesh (heel only)
- Midsole: Dual-injection shock absorbing MEMiex EVA/ Cushion PlatformTM
- Drop: 6mm
- Cushioning: Midsole 30A
- Sole: FriXion® XT / Trail RockerTM with Impact Brake SystemTM
- Sizes: 38-49.5 (half sizes)
we recommend going up a whole size
This shoe feels amazing!!!
Designed for Kilian Jornet to break some of the most iconic course records, the PULSAR uses cutting-edge technology from Salomon’s legendary S/LAB. When he asked for a shoe to run fast on trails, our product development team took up the challenge: an ultra-light, precise and dynamic shoe weighing just 170g. With a soft sock-fit, reinforced breathable Matryx® mesh and new strategic cushioning, you’ll feel like you’re going to take off.
Lightweight, responsive foam created by combining EVA and Olefin [OBC] to deliver long-lasting cushion and bouncy energy return.
Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
This patented technology upper is weaved in with aramid fiber which offers a comfortable and efficient foot mapping support.
Contagrip® MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability.
Profeel Film helps filter out rocks and sharp surfaces, for more comfort and stability.
Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
A simple but effective EVA sockliner that offers great cushioning and comfort, instantly.
Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Intensity of usage - Racing
- Waterproofness - None
- Terrain - All types of terrain
- Anatomical fit - Slim fit
- Biomechanical fit - Forefoot strike
- Road biomechanical fit - Quick transition
- Lacing system - Quicklace®
- Drop (in mm) - 6
- Weight (g) - 170
Attack technical terrain with confidence in the grippy, ‘gecko-like’ Zinal. A responsive trail runner geared for shorter distances, this nimble trainer delivers the perfect blend of speed and agility. Made from recycled yarn, a stripped-back mesh upper has been designed with a gusseted tongue to keep debris out. Featuring our PROFLY™ dual-density midsole with ultralight foam on top and rubberized EVA on the bottom, the Zinal is finished with a Vibram® Magagrip outsole with Litebase construction for maximal traction and minimal weight.
• 100% vegan materials
• Breathable mesh upper derived from recycled content
• Gusseted tongue to mitigate trail debris
• Protective toe bumper
• Molded EVA sockliner
• PROFLY™ midsole construction delivers cushioned landings and propulsive toe-offs
• Vibram® Litebase outsole with 4mm lugs
Training and racing
WEATHER CONDITIONS TRAIL
FREQUENCY OF USAGE
>2 times a week
MIDSOLE TOE HEIGHT (MM)
MIDSOLE HEEL HEIGHT (MM)
Breathable, packable, superlight shoe for running on technical trails. At 185 grams, the Norvan SL is one of the lightest trail running shoes ever developed. It features a highly breathable, exceptionally hydrophobic, hardwearing TPU mesh upper that easily folds down for compact packability. Designed to perform across a range of terrains, the Vibram® outsole with Megagrip rubber compound provides enhanced grip on wet or dry trails.
7mm heel drop
Drop (Stack): 7mm (21mm : 14mm)
Weight (1/2 Pair): 185 g
- Trail running performance with climbing and scrambling agility
- Collar has Integrated clip-in point at the heel for easy attachment to a harness or pack
- TPU mesh upper that easily folds down for compact packability
- Forefoot TPU plate provides trail-ready impact protection for the least possible weight
- Vibram® MegaGrip rubber compound is durable and grippy
- A specially developed and superlight EVA foam in the midsole sheds valueable grams
- Light, durable air-permeable stretch mesh upper forms to the foot for a secure, comfortable fit
- Taller collar adds support and helps seal out debris
Fast in training. Fast in performance. Fast to lightweight flow-state. This is the shoe that broke the Ironman world record.
The Cloudflow packs 18 Cloud elements into its outsole. Enhanced by the explosive Speedboard™, each Cloud independently cushions then fires you forwards. Hit the ground perfectly with Cloud elements positioned precisely where you need them, and all with the lightness of our unique Zero-Gravity EVA foam. Abrasion pads ensure high grip at high speeds.
The flexible, engineered mesh upper is woven to blend breathability with support. A comfort inner-sock construction gently wraps the foot. No-sew reinforcement in the forefoot supports the shoe's responsive feel. An antimicrobial treatment ensures freshness run after run.
The shortcut to runner's high
Big on cushioning, low on weight, the Cloudflow is engineered for speed and comfort. And achieving goals. Incredibly light and responsive, it's ideal for both training and racing. No wonder it's worn by more elite athletes than any other On model, claiming more than 60 podium finishes - and counting. High speed meets CloudTec® cushioning for the ultimate running sensation. Ready. Set. Flow.
Fast training, racing, 10km, half marathon, marathon, tempo running, long interval sessions
Trail running shoe dedicated to medium and long distance races such as skyraces and mountain running tracks.
Kaptiva is the trail running shoe dedicated to medium and long distance races such as skyraces and mountain running. Unleash your desire for freedom thanks to the innovative knit fabric, SLIP-ON construction which reduces to a minimum the volumes of each individual piece of the shoe, optimizing the overall dimensions and the layers of material for wraparound, super clean structure that is dedicated to the runner’s performance. The fit is snug and comfortable, free of empty, destabilizing volumes. The stretch, mono-layer cuff sticks to the heel like a sock avoiding overlapping layers and preventing external agents from entering the shoe, facilitating at the same time the entry of the foot and the operation of fit. The sole/midsole package aims at providing the perfect balance between fluidity, stability, flexibility and traction thanks to the longitudinal cuts in the tread of the super grippy and extremely durable FriXion White compound with Impact Brake System lugs of different angle inclinations.Kaptiva: unleash your run
+ Comfortable, snug fit, without empty, destabilizing volumes
+ New “Trust-Fit”shape, wraparound comfort designed for athletes who take part in medium/long-distance technical competitions
+ SLIP-ON construction in knit fabric: reduces the volume of each single piece of the shoe to a minimum, optimizing the overall dimensions and the layers of material for a wraparound, super clean and performance oriented structure.
+ The stretch, mono-layer cuff sticks to the ankle like a sock avoiding overlapping layers and preventing external agents from entering the shoe, while facilitating the entry of the foot and the fitting operations
+ The sole/midsole package aims at providing the perfect balance between fluidity, stability, flexibility and traction.
+ The sole is fitted with Impact Brake System lugs of different angle inclinations
Upper: Tongue in wraparound, stretch knit fabric + front part in stabilizing mesh fabric
Lining: Slip resistant, breathable mesh
Midsole: Compressed EVA and TPU stabilizers and anti-torsion inserts + dual density EVA rock guard insert
Sole: Frixion White with Impact Brake System with lugs designed for use with AT Grip Spikes
Footbed: 4mm Ortholite Ergonomic
Weight: 280 g (half pair, size 42)
A 30mm x 25mm stack height and 5mm drop makes the new Phantom Topo’s most cushioned road running shoe. Strategically placed rubber adds traction and durability where needed; Zipfoam™, a proprietary new midsole compound that delivers more cushioning and long-term resilience than traditional EVA. A breathable engineered mesh upper with lightly printed overlays and an external TPU heel counter help keep the runner secure over the platform.
Best For: Road Running
- Stack Height: 30mm (heel) // 25mm (forefoot)
- Heel to Toe Drop: 5MM
- Weight: 289 g (Men's US 9)
Developed with top athletes, the updated version of the iconic S/LAB SENSE features softer cushioning under the front of the foot and a new anti-debris evacuation system. Offering the same ground feel, precision and foothold, the shoe is now even lighter with deeper lugs (than the Hard Ground version) to anchor you in soft, wet terrain.
Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
EnergyCell™+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return along with substantial cushioning and durability.
Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Contagrip® TA uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that balances durability and adhesion.
Intensity of usage: Racing
Anatomical fit :Slim fit
Lacing system: Quicklace®
Terrain: Muddy and soft terrains
Grippy versatility handles nearly any trail.
For those who want to confidently explore off-road, the versatile Peregrine 10 is a grippy, protective trail shoe with cushioning that's just right for uphill responsiveness and downhill forgiveness.
• Aggressive lugs made of PWRTRAC tacky rubber conform to dig in and confidently grip a wide variety of terrains.
• New PWRRUN cushioning ensures a responsive yet protective feel to push uphill and bomb downhill with confidence.
• Rock plate that provides additional protection.
• Reinforced to protect feet from trail debris, the trail-specific FORMFIT design gives the perfect lock-down fit over uneven terrain.
• Weight: 303g