Meet the new Cloudultra. Ultra-cushioned for ultra-distance runs. Two layers of Helion™-powered CloudTec® provide ultimate cushioning and long term comfort. The closed outsole glides over mixed terrain and the new FlipRelease™ tool lets your runners expand their fit as easily as flicking a switch. Download your digital assets now.
Two layers of Clouds works with Helion™ superfoam for constant comfort.
The all-new FlipRelease™ tool instantly expands the fit to combat any swollen feet.
A two-layer mesh upper and wrap-fit construction offer superior climate-control.
Connected Clouds keep stones out and the Missiongrip™ outsole masters mixed terrain.
A nimble trail racer, the Torrent 2’s streamlined silhouette incorporates a seemingly contradictory combination of cushioning and agility. Lightweight performance is made possible with a PROFLY™ midsole, which provides a forgiving landing and responsive toe-off. Designed with an engineered mesh upper, the Torrent 2 utilizes recycled Unifi REPREVE(R) yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic. Sporting realigned, multi-directional lugs for improved traction, this trail racer tackles a variety of terrain with a sticky rubber outsole.
The All Terrain Shoe That Can Take You Almost Anywhere
Returning for its sixth iteration, the Challenger ATR 6 furthers its reputation for versatility.
As its name suggests, this adaptable, all-terrain shoe defies convention — performing light on the trail and smooth on the street, thanks to its midsole geometry and outsole construction.
Dynamically designed for versatile traction, its distinctive outsole has zonal construction to optimise grip and weight.
Developed with broad, closely spaced zonal lugs, the Challenger ATR 6’s outsole delivers smooth transitions from one surface to another. This season’s iteration utilises recycled Unifi REPREVE® yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic.
- Weight 279g
- Heel 33mm
• Breathable dual layer engineered mesh with improved forefoot flexibility
• Early stage Meta-Rocker geometry optimises heel-to-toe transitions
• CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
• Zonal rubber placement for weight savings and durability
• 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
Named for HOKA Athlete Karl “Speedgoat” Meltzer, the Speedgoat 4 is part of an award-winning family known for making quick work of technical terrain. The fourth edition features a new breathable yet rugged mesh. We included 3D printed overlays for increased midfoot support and an overall more secure feel. Most importantly, we added a more accommodating fit in the toe box for a more comfortable ride. Grippy on the uphill and secure on the downhill, the Speedgoat 4 is badass on every trail.
- Updated mesh upper: Provides lightweight breathability
- 3D printed overlays: Provides additional midfoot support and lockdown for a more secure feel
- New lightweight midsole foam: Provides a more responsive ride
- Wider forefoot: Offers a more stable ride and accommodating fit
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole: Provides grip in wet and dry conditions
- 5mm "stepped" lugs: Offers additional support and stability
- Drop: 4 mm
- WEIGHT: 306g
A neutral, highly cushioned shoe delivers the essentials for long runs in challenging terrain with stacks of protection and a roomy fit.
- Trail RockerTM Outersole Technology promotes a rolling heel-to-toe motion for smooth performance on the trail
- STBTM Technology for amazing support and uncumbered underfoot flex
- ProTechTionTM HF reinforcements provide lightweight flexible protection
- Weight: 330 gram
- Last: Tempo
- Fit: Wide
- Upper: Airmesh/ PU leather / ProTechTionTM reinforcements/ Rubber toe cap
- Lining: Airmesh (heel only)
- Midsole: Dual-injection shock absorbing MEMiex EVA/ Cushion PlatformTM
- Drop: 6mm
- Cushioning: Midsole 30A
- Sole: FriXion® XT / Trail RockerTM with Impact Brake SystemTM
- Sizes: 38-49.5 (half sizes)
we recommend going up a whole size
The Olympus 4 is the Olympus like you’ve never seen it before. Inside the overall new look, you’ll find everything you loved about previous versions and more. This max cushion trail shoe features an improved premium tongue for enhanced comfort and a more locked-in feel. The engineered mesh upper is breathable and durable for those long, hot trail days and the InnerFlex™ midsole offers increased flexibility and performance. To top it off, we kept the trail essentials like the sticky Vibram® MegaGrip™ outsole and always-handy GaiterTrap™.
- Weight: 329 g
- Midsole: Compression Molded EVA
- Outsole: Vibram® MegaGrip™
- Cushion: Max
- Stack Height: 33 mm
- Upper: Durable, engineered mesh
Tackle mile after mile in total comfort with Ultraventure 2. The 30 x 25 mm platform delivers a plush ride underfoot and features a 3-piece injected EVA midsole for light guidance. The aggressive Vibram® XS Trek EVO outsole with generously spaced lugs delivers superior traction and durability on technical trails. The engineered mesh upper with reduced overlays increases breathability and features a molded foam collar for additional comfort. An internal microfiber belt wraps the midfoot and is combined with an external TPU heel counter to secure and lock the foot in over the platform.
Weight: 285 G (M9)
Rubber Outsole: 6mm
Midsole: 19mm (Heel) // 14mm (Ball)
Total Stack Height: 30mm x 25mm
Popular with and tested by some of the best ultra-runners, the S/LAB ULTRA 3 is designed for long-distance performance and comfort. The lighter construction combines a more resistant, breathable mesh upper with cushioning for maximum bounce. With a Contagrip® MA outsole, you’ll power through the kilometers, however wet and slippery the conditions
We’ve combined springy cushioning and soft, breathable fabrics to keep your feet just right.
More resistent and breathable, the new mesh upper is designed to take on the kilometers.
The Contagrip® MA outsole provides aggressive grip in any conditions, however wet and muddy.
Heel stack height (mm): 28
Drop (in mm): 8
Forefoot stack height (mm): 20
Biomechanical fit: Heel strike
Weight (g): 290
Salomon have created their most comfortably cushioned lightweight trail shoe that will make those with lovely wider feet happy
When your trail running goals take you far and wide, you need a shoe that keeps you comfy all day long without weighing you down. That’s why we packed as much grip, fit and lightweight comfort into the new ULTRA GLIDE as possible. Together, you'll be ready to glide through any long-distance challenge.
Contagrip® MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability.
Lightweight, responsive foam created by combining EVA and Olefin [OBC] to deliver long-lasting cushion and bouncy energy return.
A premium performance running platform that delivers long-distance cushioned comfort and smooth transitions thanks to the cohesive action of Energy Surge foam, Reverse Camber and a high stack height.
Inspired by Salomon's ski heritage, this curved midsole geometry helps you feel like you are floating over the ground.
- Profeel Film helps filter out rocks and sharp surfaces, for more comfort and stability.
- 3D open Mesh provides maximum breathability.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Biomechanical fit : Heel strike, Forefoot strike, Midfoot strike
- Drop : 6 in mm
- Heel stack height : 38.2 mm
- Forefoot stack height : 32.2 mm
- Weight : 260 g
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Lacing system : Quicklace®
- Terrain : All types of terrain
- Intensity of usage : Training and racing
- Waterproofness : None