Meet the new Cloudultra. Ultra-cushioned for ultra-distance runs. Two layers of Helion™-powered CloudTec® provide ultimate cushioning and long term comfort. The closed outsole glides over mixed terrain and the new FlipRelease™ tool lets your runners expand their fit as easily as flicking a switch. Download your digital assets now.
Two layers of Clouds works with Helion™ superfoam for constant comfort.
The all-new FlipRelease™ tool instantly expands the fit to combat any swollen feet.
A two-layer mesh upper and wrap-fit construction offer superior climate-control.
Connected Clouds keep stones out and the Missiongrip™ outsole masters mixed terrain.
Named for HOKA Athlete Karl “Speedgoat” Meltzer, the Speedgoat 4 is part of an award-winning family known for making quick work of technical terrain. The fourth edition features a new breathable yet rugged mesh. We included 3D printed overlays for increased midfoot support and an overall more secure feel. Most importantly, we added a more accommodating fit in the toe box for a more comfortable ride. Grippy on the uphill and secure on the downhill, the Speedgoat 4 is badass on every trail.
- Updated mesh upper: Provides lightweight breathability
- 3D printed overlays: Provides additional midfoot support and lockdown for a more secure feel
- New lightweight midsole foam: Provides a more responsive ride
- Wider forefoot: Offers a more stable ride and accommodating fit
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole: Provides grip in wet and dry conditions
- 5mm "stepped" lugs: Offers additional support and stability
- Drop: 4 mm
- WEIGHT: 263g
Just the right amount of plush cushioning and road bounce for a fun ride, either fun and fast or chilled and cruisin'
The latest silhouette within the iconic Clifton franchise, the Clifton 8 delivers an even softer ride than its predecessor. Building on the geometries that made the Clifton a gateway for first-time HOKA wearers, the Clifton 8 is reinterpreted with our new, ultralight midsole foam that virtually disappears underfoot and is 15 percent lighter than the previous iteration.
This next-gen design is crafted with a breathable mesh upper, ultra-plush tongue and refined pull tab. Equipped with HOKA’s extended crash pad at the heel and increased rubber coverage for durability, the Clifton 8 is the ultimate everyday trainer.
• 100% vegan materials
• Engineered mesh upper delivers breathable comfort
• Plush, engineered mesh tongue
• Moulded EVA sock-liner
• Extended pull tab for easy entry
• Compression moulded EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
• Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
• Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
When your trail running goals take you far and wide, you need a shoe that keeps you comfy all day long without weighing you down. That’s why we packed as much grip, fit and lightweight comfort into the new ULTRA GLIDE as possible. Together, you'll be ready to glide through any long-distance challenge.
Contagrip® MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability.
Lightweight, responsive foam created by combining EVA and Olefin [OBC] to deliver long-lasting cushion and bouncy energy return.
A premium performance running platform that delivers long-distance cushioned comfort and smooth transitions thanks to the cohesive action of Energy Surge foam, Reverse Camber and a high stack height.
Inspired by Salomon's ski heritage, this curved midsole geometry helps you feel like you are floating over the ground.
- Profeel Film helps filter out rocks and sharp surfaces, for more comfort and stability.
- 3D open Mesh provides maximum breathability.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customised fit all around the foot.
- Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Bio-mechanical fit : Heel strike, Forefoot strike, Mid-foot strike
- Drop : 6 in mm
- Heel stack height : 38.2 mm
- Forefoot stack height : 32.2 mm
- Weight : 220 g
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Lacing system : Quicklace®
- Terrain : All types of terrain
- Intensity of usage : Training and racing
- Waterproofness : None
NEW GENERATION Cloudflow
The new lightweight, fully-cushioned training and racing shoe with Helion™
Fast in training. Fast in performance. Fast to lightweight flow-state. This is the shoe that broke the Ironman world record.
18 adaptive Cloud elements and Helion™ superfoam combine with the re-engineered Speedboard™ to turn impact into acceleration. The curved heel unit means better hold, durability and comfort. Strategic taping and a new lacing configuration offer sure-footed freedom and support for high-speed goals.
The Swiss-engineered mesh upper is primed for race pace. Lightweight and reinforced to support tired feet, with zoned ventilation to let air flow through. An elastic strap keeps laces out of the way, and a new rubber compound in an advanced traction pattern offers superior grip on wet roads.
The New Shortcut to Runner's High
The second-generation of the podium-topping, record-breaking shoe loved by elite athletes. Now refined with their input and enhanced with Helion™ superfoam for the smoothest of rides, softest of landings and most explosive of take-offs. More comfort, more kick, more speed.BEST FOR
Fast training, racing, 10km, half marathon, marathon, tempo running, long interval sessions
Runners looking for a lightweight trail running shoe with clever downhill cushioning. Technical trails, steep climbs and rocky terrain.
The third-gen Cloudventure features our softest upper and strongest grip yet. Light in weight but heavy on performance, it thrives on technical trails where precision is key. Stay in control on steep climbs and flying downhills. Helion™ superfoam and an improved CloudTec® outsole mean more comfort and a better ride. The new Slingshot Speedboard® provides superior ground feedback and with Missiongrip™, you’re always ready to let rip.
310g US M 8.5
250g US W 7
Vamp mesh: 81% rPES Lining: 100% rPES
No sew material: TPU tape.
Completely new forefoot shape created from athlete feedback and inspired by the split- design Speedboard® of the Cloudventure Peak. Provides better feedback from the ground. Increases torsion ability and maintains forefoot flex. Lightweight construction. Material: Polypropylene with low abrasive textile
Sockliner: Lightweight open PU foam with EVA cup (32% recycled content)
Midsole: Injection Helion™ superfoam
Outsole: Missiongrip™ rubber
Total rPES of the shoe: 72%
Total recycled content of whole shoe: 15-20%
Helion™ superfoam meets an updated CloudTec® configuration for improved comfort and a sensational ride, even on the steepest of climbs and fastest of downhills.
New Slingshot Speedboard®
Inspired by the Cloudventure Peak, the
new Slingshot Speedboard® allows for better feedback from the ground, and keeps the trademark On rolling motion.
The lightweight, breathable but yet durable upper mesh provides better
protection with a comfortable, long-lasting fit. About 80% of the polyester used is recycled.
The Missiongrip™ outsole offers improved grip on dry surfaces and soft, muddy terrain. The closed midsole channel boosts durability and means no stone catching.
• Helion superfoam for a softer and more performance driven ride
• Improved Speedboard: slingshot style to provide a more powerful take-off in complex terrain
• Increased traction
• Water repellent upper, no mesh
• Better heel fit; rounded and more material
• 80% recycled polyester upper
• Closed midsole channel
• 2 big clouds on the heel – improved stability and cushioning
• Grip studs and re-engineered square Cloud elements bite into the trail for a powerful push-off
• The revolutionary MissiongripTM outsole fuses On’s Zero Gravity cushioning with the specially selected grip-rubber
• On’s trademark Speedboard for superior ground feedback
• The technical engineered mesh upper provides optimal ventilation for cooling comfort even on tough climbs
• 3 clouds on the heel
Double Your Run
The Cloudstratus combines both cushioning and support without compromising speed. On Running has designed a running shoe that delivers the ultimate ride for medium to long road runs due to their unique double CloudTec technology within the shoe.
Doubling Up on Cushioning
The Cloudstratus is designed for any distance. Now with a totally re-engineered bottom unit, this On model features double CloudTec layers for next level cushioning on the road.
Enduring Energy Return
The more energy you have, the further you can go. For cushioning that’s big on energy return, durability and road protection, we added our signature Helion™ superfoam to the midsole.
Around 75% of the polyester used is recycled, making the Cloudstratus forward thinking in more ways than one. It’s durable yet dynamic and topped off with a star-lacing system that wraps the foot.
The wider forefoot and improved heel hold mean a customized fit and feel. Ideal for all types of runners, theredefined inner sock construction offers step-in comfort that’ll take you twice as far.
75% of the polyester content, and
20% of the entire shoe, is from
Made from polypropylene,
designed to drive you forward.
Rubber grip compound for
traction on the road.
75% of the polyester content, and
20% of the entire shoe.
A mountain running shoe ideal for off-road running over ultra distances and workouts on medium distances thanks to the exceptional cushioning guaranteed by the innovative Infinitoo™ high energy return technology.
Jackal is the mountain running shoe dedicated to off-road running over ultra distances and for training long-distance workouts on medium distances thanks to the exceptional cushioning guaranteed by the innovative Infinitoo™ high energy return technology. Every detail, from the uppers to the sole, is designed to enhance the comfort of the foot over long distances: wide, comfortable fit designed for use in ultra-marathons, comfort fit, enveloping and soft elastic tongue for maximum freedom of movement with internal bellows to protect against stones and mud. The lacing sees the loops incorporated directly into the side panels of the uppers: a solution that facilitates the adaptation of volumes during long distance runs in which the foot tends to swell. The lateral Net-Mesh promotes ventilation and climate comfort. The heart of Jackal, however, lies in the innovative EVA sole/midsole package with internal cushioning pads in high Energy return polyurethane Infinitoo™ Technology. The front element increases the cushioning, the rear insert contributes to the stabilization of the run. The midsole also incorporates a high-density EVA Rock-Shield for a more stable run with rock-guard effect. The Frixion Red tread with differentiated Impact Brake System lugs and longitudinal FLEX grooves enhances the flex of the sole along the fold lines. The lightweight, shock-resistant, thermo-shaped toecap contributes to the overall lightness and protection of the shoe while the dual compound FriXion Red sole guarantees maximum grip and durability. A concentration of technology inspired by those who run in search of their own limits and in search of themselves . Jackal: find your ultra.
Sandwich mesh (toe and tongue) + thermo-adhesive TPU reinforcements + side panels in mono-burr Nylon + Lycra® cuff
Abrasion resistant micro-fiber
EVA with polyurethane Infinitoo™ Technology + rock-shield in high density EVA + additional internal cushioning platform
Dual compound FriXion® Red with lateral IBS lugs
345 g (half pair)
+ Comfortable, wide fit designed for ultra-marathons
+ Soft, stretch tongue provides a comfort fit for maximum freedom of movement, the internal bellows construction provides protection against stones and mud
+ Innovative EVA sole/midsole package with internal, shock absorbing, polyurethane pads with high return energy thanks to the Infinitoo™ Technology. The front insert increases cushioning, while the rear insert contributes to the stabilization of the run
Lightweight, supportive trail running shoe for lasting comfort on extended runs. Lighter and more durable than the original, but still delivering award-winning performance and comfort, the Norvan LD 2 is the shoe for long-distance trail runs. Created for daylong runs on shifting terrain, the LD leverages progressive materials and construction to shave grams and elevate durability. The all-season Vibram® Megagrip outsole utilizes their LITEBASE technology, and combines with a new midsole material and lighter, stronger, exceptionally breathable upper to shed weight.
Drop (Stack): 9mm (27mm : 18mm)
9mm heel drop
Weight (1/2 Pair): 220 g
Activity: Trail Running / Running / Traini
Material: 85% EVA / 15% Polyolefin blend
- Trail running performance for all day comfort on extended trail runs
- Ergonomically patterned 3.5mm square-shaped lugs for assured traction
- Vibram® MegaGrip rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Long-wearing EVA/Polyolefin midsole mitigates impact for long-distance comfort
- Vibram® LiteBase technology and a new midsole material, 50g / 1.8 oz. have been shed while maintaining longevity and performance.
- Single layer mesh upper is lightweight, durable, and air-permeable
- Strategically placed TPU film and synthetic toecap add protection for minimal weight
- 4mm thickness OrthoLite 3D molded insert
Breathable, packable, superlight shoe for running on technical trails. At 185 grams, the Norvan SL 2 is one of the lightest trail running shoes ever developed. It features a highly breathable, exceptionally hydrophobic, hardwearing TPU mesh upper that easily folds down for compact packability. Designed to perform across a range of terrains, the Vibram® outsole with Megagrip rubber compound provides enhanced grip on wet or dry trails.
7mm heel drop
Drop (Stack): 7mm (21mm : 14mm)
Weight (1/2 Pair): 160 g
- Trail running performance with climbing and scrambling agility
- Collar has Integrated clip-in point at the heel for easy attachment to a harness or pack
- TPU mesh upper that easily folds down for compact packability
- Forefoot TPU plate provides trail-ready impact protection for the least possible weight
- Vibram® MegaGrip rubber compound is durable and grippy
- A specially developed and superlight EVA foam in the midsole sheds valueable grams
- Light, durable air-permeable stretch mesh upper forms to the foot for a secure, comfortable fit
- Taller collar adds support and helps seal out debris
The Hoka One One Rincon 3 delivers the perfect cushion-to-weight ratio, allowing for an in-control, lightweight ride to neutral runners. The fine tuned silhouette has been rebuilt to defy expectations - Now featuring a thinner pull tab, asymmetrical tongue, and vented mesh upper for heightened breathability. The midsole is formed using feather-light foam, with aggressive cut-outs, and increased rubber coverage creating a durable, strong base to take you further than ever before.
100% Vegan Materials
Vented Mesh Upper
Moulded EVA Sockliner
Compression Moulded EVA Midsole
Hoka's Signature Cushioning
Early Stage Meta-Rocker
Zonal Rubber Placement
Vented-mesh upper made from 100% vegan materials for ultimate breathability. The asymmetrical tongue construction enhances fit creating an overall comfortable performance.
Durable rubber outsole for strong traction. Zonal rubber placement is carried out to save on weight, keeping your stride as light as possible.
Hoka's signature cushioning is used in the compression moulded EVA midsole to deliver an unbeatably responsive run. Formed in an early stage meta-rocker to allow for quick acceleration.
The moulded EVA sockliner provides a snug, precise fit.
- Designed For RUNNING
- Shoe Type NEUTRAL
- Width D
- Arch AVERAGE TO HIGH
- Foot Type NEUTRAL