Whether you’re perfecting your bikepacking rig or securing SUP paddles to roof racks, Stretch-Loc straps are an integral part of adventure preparation. For a strong hold, simply wrap the super tough TPU strap around whatever you’re fastening together and lock it in place with the easy-to-use non-slip buckle. Any excess strapping will lie flat against the loop, conveniently out of the way. The included slimline Keeper St ... Read More
- Adjustable, strong and secure straps with positive, non-slip buckle
- Versatile—attach, bundle together or compress most items
- Easy and fast to tension and securely lock in place
- Grippy and stretchy TPU material prevents secured items from slipping
- TPU Keeper Strap attaches Stretch-Loc to support and provides grippy, padded surface
- Keeper Strap protects items from scratching and retains excess strap
- Two or more straps can be joined to increase length
Note: This product has a two year warranty against manufacturing and material defects—wear and tear is not covered under this warranty.
These little groovers are new to the Sea to Summit range and most definitely add to your collection box of "super helpful gear accessories". Tying running shoes to the handle bars of your bike, strapping dry bags to your bike, Fastening water bottles to your day pack, tying objects down in your van and the list goes on. ?Beck
X-Seal & Go is a durable range of collapsible food containers with leakproof seals. The threaded lids are simple to clean, easy to use and offer peace of mind against leaks. When not in use each container collapses to a minimal height, taking up significantly less space when stored. Available in four different sizes, the X-Seal & Go containers are perfect for culinary adventures on the trail, to picnics, and taking lunch to school or the office. Read Less
BPA-free and food-grade silicone
- Easy clean threads
- Ergonomic quick-close lids
- Handy measurements imprinted on the inside
- Tiny packed size
- Smaller sizes are great for chips, nuts, berries or a cup of soup
- Larger sizes are perfect for transporting pre-prepared ingredients and meals or leftovers
- Dishwasher and microwave-safe
- Lids must be removed before microwaving
- Note: use caution when microwaving solid foods
The Sea to Summit Duffle Bag is a fully featured, expedition grade duffle for hauling gear. It was designed to be more versatile, easier to use and more comfortable to carry than any other duffle at base camp.
Three versatile carry modes;
Transit: Great for carrying heavy loads a short distance like from the taxi to the check-in desk. Handles join together for extra length with 2 layers of cushioning. Easy length adjustability.
Quick carry: Release handle webbing to full length. Magnet in centre of handles keep them together when the bag is put down. Thin section of handles are easy to grip. Knit underside for cushioning
Comfortable portage as a backpack: Padded lid cushions the user from duffle contents. Top anchor points are close together to keep handles squarely on the shoulders. Wide section of handles spread the load. Ladder lock buckle on handles for easy length adjustment.
Our Watercell X combines smart design, robust materials and ultimate functionality to create a unique soft-cell multi-use water storage and dispensing solution.
Its compact 3D shape and internal baffle design makes it manageable and easy to fill, stow, stack, hang and drain. The unique multi-function low-profile cap combines flow-control, an easy to fill standard wide-mouth opening and extra-small shower attachment for complete versatility on the trail.
Its waterproof webbing strap provides adjustable handles for carrying, multiple lashing point options, and a hook buckle for effortless hanging. The strategically positioned fill-handle makes filling easy while the upright cell structure provides efficient use of the internal volume and allows the Watercell X to drain completely for drying at the end of a trip.
Made from flexible abrasion-resistant 400D Nylon fabric and RF welded seams for ultimate strength, reliability and packability. The food-grade TPU lining is BPA and PVC-free.
A super strong, lightweight and cleverly compact pocket trowel. Designed to support the Leave No Trace ethic of minimising back country impact by humans, the Pocket Trowel redefines the camp trowel with its collapsible, carry-anywhere design and amazing strength-to-weight ratio.
Made from strong ultra light aircraft alloy with hard anodised blade.
Weighs just 100gms
Storage space in hollow handle
Blade hard anodised to Rockwell HRC70
Free stuff sack enclosed .
Storage in handle for lighter, sanitiser, tissues, bandaids etc.
LEAVE NO TRACE
Designed with ultralight backpacking in mind, our Ultra-Sil™ Nano™ Dry Sack is made from 15D siliconised Nylon laminated with Polyurethane to create our featherweight Ultra-Sil™ Nano™ fabric that still offers a hydrostatic head greater than 1200mm—and it's 30% lighter than our award-winning 30D Ultra-Sil® Dry Sack! Using a non-wicking roll-top closure, they are fully seam-sealed for water resistance and feature an oval base for easy packing.
- Ultra-Sil® Nano 15D nylon fabric for advanced strength to weight performance
- Ultra-Sil® Nano has a 1,200mm waterhead
- Fully seam-sealed for water resistance
- Reinforced stitching for greater seam strength on all stress points
- Hypalon roll top closure does not wick moisture
- Siliconised fabric for easy packing
- Compact and super lightweight
Drysacks are such an awesome piece of gear. Whether we are out training, racing, multi-staging, trekking, adventuring or scampering about, all our gear gets popped into drysacks. This keeps your gear dry, organised and dust free. A really good habit to get into. And unlike zip lock bags, drysacks are built to last and don't need to be discarded into landfill after a few uses.
When travelling light drysacks can also be used as a handbag!! Super useful. ? Beck
A set of 3 stuff sacks to keep the little items organised and tidy.
- Set of three versatile all-purpose stuff sacks
- Small size helps organisation within your baggage
- Perfect for separating clothes, food or gadgets
- Made from strong, water-resistant Ultra-Sil®
- Webbing loop for anchoring to your body, luggage or ride
This is the nano superlight version of the single shelter.
The Pyramid Nano Mosquito Net shelter maximises coverage with minimal weight and pack size. They are now 60% lighter and half the bulk of our standard pyramid nets! These new nets use an elasticised hanging cord and elasticised draw cord hem to keep it under your mattress. 15D Ultra-Vis mesh makes for a very light mesh with great visibility and airflow.
Permethrin is a very safe and effective insecticide, which the World Health Organisation recommends for the reduction of malaria and other vector borne diseases.
Stops mosquitoes, bed bugs and other nasty bities. Insecticide treated nets (ITNs) are an important item in the reduction of the spread of malaria and other vector borne diseases. Permethrin is an insecticide that will daze mosquitoes on contact. With repeated contact the insect will die. The dosage used on our nets has not been found to harm humans; however, if you have concerns please consult your medical practitioner. Permethrin treatment will dissipate with time and washing.
- Lightweight and compact
- Black mesh for improved visibility, with Permethrin Treatment
- Elasticised hem for secure mattress fitting
- Elasticised hanging cord minimises snagging and aids in height adjustment
- Asymmetric shape for improved headroom
- Colour coded corners for easy set up
- 15D Ultra-Vis 80 hole/cm² hexagonal mesh
SEA TO SUMMIT MOSQUITO HEAD NET
Designed to provide effective protection from annoying and disease carrying mosquitoes and other bugs, such as sand flies. The shape and colour allow for optimum outward visibility while the neck draw cord is generous in length for tucking into collars.
- Black mesh netting offers better visibility than white mesh
- Fine, 500 hole per square inch hexagonal mesh
- Made of a soft multifilament polyester
- Elasticised draw cord closure
- Wide enough to wear with a hat or without
- Helps prevent contraction and spread of diseases such as malaria, Japanese encephalitis and dengue fever
- Comes with its own tiny stuff sack
- Hollow, cool-grip rim that provides an ergonomic hold option without the need for a hard-to-pack handle
- 473 ml large volume mug
- Wide base makes mug hard to topple
- Heat dissipating hex pattern base
- Dishwasher safe
- Sipping lid with leak proof seal and hang loop
- Fitted non-water absorbing PU insulation sleeve
Australians have long been innovators in the field of clothes drying. Sea to Summit is proud to continue this tradition with this no stretch, no peg, adjustable clothesline. Light and compact enough to travel with.
The First Aid Dry Sack keeps your first aid kit dry and protected so its important medical contents are intact and ready to use when needed. Saturated bandages or damaged supplies can turn a serious situation into a life-threatening one.
Made from high performance 70D Nylon fabric, the First Aid Dry Sacks are highly abrasion resistant and fully waterproof with a 10,000mm waterhead and taped seams. The easily identifiable red fabric and universally recognised printed white cross make it standout amongst other gear. A clear TPU welded window on the side allows visibility of contents and assists fast access to important supplies.
The side-release buckle or D-ring provide versatile attachment points so your kit can be carried within easy reach. The 1L and 3L First Aid Dry Sacks are perfect for homemade kits where small items need to be protected and located quickly. The 1L bag is sized to suit day-use first aid kits and the 3L fits most overnight kits
*Please note : The First Aid bag does NOT contain any medical supplies*
- Emergency red fabric printed with the international standard for first aid kits (ISO 7010)
- Durable, waterproof protection for your first aid kit
- Clear window for easy identification of contents
- Fully seam sealed waterproof 70D Nylon fabric
- Non-wicking closure strip ensures moisture is not drawn into the bag when rolled shut
- White inner coating for better interior visibility
- Oval base suits typical first aid kit dimensions
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Soft and flexible to fit into tight spaces
- Sea to Summit : Dry Sacks
- Colour of Product : Red
- Primary Material : 70D Nylon
- Warranty Terms : Lifetime Warranty
- Day Size : 23 x 13 x 7 cm / 0.032 kg (1 Litre)
Sea to Summit Pty Ltd warrants their manufactured product against material and manufacturing defects for the life of the product. Their warranty is valid for the original purchaser, however, does not include damage due to improper use or care, accident, or negligence. It also excludes reasonable wear and tear, and natural material breakdown due to age, use, or environmental conditions. If deemed faulty, an item may be credited, replaced, or repaired at the company's discretion.
The simple peel-and-stick Sea to Summit sleeping mat Repair Kit has been specially formulated for a failsafe bond to our sleeping mat surface fabric.