La Sportiva Karacal Womens
Race, run long, run recovery or just recovery,
the Karacal fits it all
The Karacal is the training shoe dedicated to trail running. The Karacal is designed for prolonged off-road training on medium and long distances and is perfect for post-race recovery thanks to its exceptional comfort fit and high breathability.
The compact performance-like collar and traditionally constructed tongue guarantee maximum comfort. The 3D Mesh single-layer seamless upper allows the containment of volumes and high breathability, the rear microfibre reinforcements support the overall stability of the shoe.
Extremely lightweight and flexible thanks to the weight reduction of all the materials used and the lightweight and durable dual density EVA midsole. The thermo-form toe-cap contributes to the overall lightweight features and provides excellent protection from impacts against rocks and roots.
The Outsole in durable FriXion blue compound with Impact Brake System lugs in varying thicknesses, enhancing traction & braking efficiency and optimising weight.
Karacal: if you train, you trail
Upper: Breathable sandwich mesh
Lining: Mesh with high abrasion resistance
Footbed: Ortholite Mountain Running
Midsole: Memlex Eva with shock-absorbing injection
Sole: FriXion Blue durable
Weight: 250 g (1/2 pair)
- Comfort Fit ideal for long use
- Single-layer 3D Mesh seamless upper for maximum comfort, breathability and flexibility
- Traditionally constructed tongue for maximum comfort
- Inner lining in high abrasion resistance mesh
- Maximum weight reduction thanks to the use of extremely light and flexible materials and the dual density EVA midsole
- Durable blue FriXion™ compound sole with differentiated thickness Impact Brake System for better cushioning, traction and braking