Trail RUN UL T2 Merino Sport Low
Free shipping for orders over $100
Ultralight, low cut sock for trail running. High wicking and breathable for optimal comfort.
- A world first yarn, LYCRA Dry is an innovative yarn that helps bring long-lasting fit with the comfort of dry feet.
- Supportive compression from the cuff through the arch improves Proprioception (joint position awareness) around the ankle and mid foot aiding stability and improving balance.
- Zero debris cuff is an extended, close-fitting cuff to prevent debris entering the sock.
- Reinforced toe box to avoid splits holes & blow outs when descending.
- Wide and un-restrictive, a natural toe box allows toes to splay naturally.
- Bridgedale’s open mesh structure reduces insulation and promotes easy moisture transportation.
- ShockZone: an advanced zonal padding system that provides extra support and comfort to areas of the foot and leg.
- T2: a loop within a loop that offers an additional level of impact protection resulting in all day long comfort.
- Thermo setting every Bridgedale sock ensures a perfect fit. Wash after wash the sock returns to its designed size ensuring a perfect fit every time.
- Moisture management system allows the transfer of moisture away from the surface of the skin to keep feet warm, dry and comfortable.
- An almost invisible toe seam closes the toe box, creating a comfortable, flat seam that doesn't create excess bulk or cause irritation.
- Y-heel creates a 3D-shaped heel cup that prevents excess bulk and slippage which helps to ensure comfort.