Sea to Summit Ultra Sil Nano Drysack
Designed with ultralight backpacking in mind, our Ultra-Sil™ Nano™ Dry Sack is made from 15D siliconised Nylon laminated with Polyurethane to create our featherweight Ultra-Sil™ Nano™ fabric that still offers a hydrostatic head greater than 1200mm—and it's 30% lighter than our award-winning 30D Ultra-Sil® Dry Sack! Using a non-wicking roll-top closure, they are fully seam-sealed for water resistance and feature an oval base for easy packing.
- Ultra-Sil® Nano 15D nylon fabric for advanced strength to weight performance
- Ultra-Sil® Nano has a 1,200mm waterhead
- Fully seam-sealed for water resistance
- Reinforced stitching for greater seam strength on all stress points
- Hypalon roll top closure does not wick moisture
- Siliconised fabric for easy packing
- Compact and super lightweight
Drysacks are such an awesome piece of gear. Whether we are out training, racing, multi-staging, trekking, adventuring or scampering about, all our gear gets popped into drysacks. This keeps your gear dry, organised and dust free. A really good habit to get into. And unlike zip lock bags, drysacks are built to last and don't need to be discarded into landfill after a few uses.
When travelling light drysacks can also be used as a handbag!! Super useful. ? Beck