THIS SHOE IS PART OF THE "LAST SHOE STANDING" CLEARANCE SALE. THERE ARE NO RETURNS AND NO EXCHANGES. ALL ONLINE ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED WITHOUT THE BOX TO REDUCE POSTAGE COSTS.
Sometimes everything clicks. The air is crisp, your mind is clear, and each step feels effortless as if an invisible force is pulling you along. The Ride ISO was inspired by moments like these, with the perfect balance of cushioning and responsiveness, this neutral running shoe is designed to run like a dream. The newly added ISOFIT lacing system adapts to different foot shapes to provide a personalized fit, while the EVERUN layer and PWRFOAM cushioning quietly absorb impact and return energy.
• Successor to the Ride 10
• EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
• PWRFOAM midsole
• ISOFIT creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
• Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
• Woven heel piece provides structure and support for a lockdown fit
• Shoe Category: Neutral
• Pronation: Neutral
• Cushion: Moderate
• Construction Type: Neutral
• Surface: Road, Track
• Arch: Normal (Mid)
• Water Resistant: No
• Waterproof: No
• Offset: 8mm
• Weight: 9.7 oz. | 275 g.