Cloudventure Third Gen - Wms
Runners looking for a lightweight trail running shoe with clever downhill cushioning. Technical trails, steep climbs and rocky terrain.
The third-gen Cloudventure features our softest upper and strongest grip yet. Light in weight but heavy on performance, it thrives on technical trails where precision is key. Stay in control on steep climbs and flying downhills. Helion™ superfoam and an improved CloudTec® outsole mean more comfort and a better ride. The new Slingshot Speedboard® provides superior ground feedback and with Missiongrip™, you’re always ready to let rip.
310g US M 8.5
250g US W 7
Vamp mesh: 81% rPES Lining: 100% rPES
No sew material: TPU tape.
Completely new forefoot shape created from athlete feedback and inspired by the split- design Speedboard® of the Cloudventure Peak. Provides better feedback from the ground. Increases torsion ability and maintains forefoot flex. Lightweight construction. Material: Polypropylene with low abrasive textile
Sockliner: Lightweight open PU foam with EVA cup (32% recycled content)
Midsole: Injection Helion™ superfoam
Outsole: Missiongrip™ rubber
Total rPES of the shoe: 72%
Total recycled content of whole shoe: 15-20%
Helion™ superfoam meets an updated CloudTec® configuration for improved comfort and a sensational ride, even on the steepest of climbs and fastest of downhills.
New Slingshot Speedboard®
Inspired by the Cloudventure Peak, the
new Slingshot Speedboard® allows for better feedback from the ground, and keeps the trademark On rolling motion.
The lightweight, breathable but yet durable upper mesh provides better
protection with a comfortable, long-lasting fit. About 80% of the polyester used is recycled.
The Missiongrip™ outsole offers improved grip on dry surfaces and soft, muddy terrain. The closed midsole channel boosts durability and means no stone catching.
Cloudventure 3 vs
6mm heel-toe drop M 310g
• Helion superfoam for a softer and more performance driven ride
• Improved Speedboard: slingshot style to provide a more powerful take-off in complex terrain
• Increased traction
• Water repellent upper, no mesh
• Better heel fit; rounded and more material
• 80% recycled polyester upper
• Closed midsole channel
• 2 big clouds on the heel – improved stability and cushioning
• Grip studs and re-engineered square Cloud elements bite into the trail for a powerful push-off
• The revolutionary MissiongripTM outsole fuses On’s Zero Gravity cushioning with the specially selected grip-rubber
• On’s trademark Speedboard for superior ground feedback
• The technical engineered mesh upper provides optimal ventilation for cooling comfort even on tough climbs
• 3 clouds on the heel