Hoka Carbon X 2 Mens
Positioned as an endurance racer, the Carbon X2 delivers the same propulsive speed as its predecessor in an adaptable silhouette geared for training and racing alike. Engineered with a responsive, carbon fibre plate and aggressive Meta-Rocker, this performance shoe is a formidable competitor.
The epitome of long-range weaponry, the Carbon X2 pairs softer, lighter foam with the same rubberised foam out sole as the last iteration. Scrutinised with a focus on fit, the Carbon X2 employs a refined collar shape, notched tongue and engineered mesh upper with embroidered TPU yarns and extra reinforcement around the laces.
Get ready for an inherently soft, stable and responsive ride.
• Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort
• Gusseted tongue provides lightweight, mid-foot lockdown
• Anatomical Achilles construction
• Removable, molded EVA sockliner
• Carbon fibre plate delivers a smooth transition through the gait cycle
• PROFLY™ midsole gives a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
• Rubberized EVA outsole provides lightweight ground contact and responsive cushioning