Ultralight Purifier Bottle
GLOBAL TRAVEL + OUTDOOR ADVENTURE + EMERGENCIES [ONE PRESS] purification and filtration. Whether you're filling up at a sketchy hotel sink in Peru, on a gnarly trail needing to drink from a dirty stream, or at home preparing a disaster kit – the Ultralight has you covered!
Designed for minimalists seeking the ultimate in convenience, portability and performance. The Ultralight makes safe, clean purified drinking water – anywhere in the world! Full-spectrum purification (+filtration). Weighs only 309 grams.
The GRAYL ULTRALIGHT Purifier is a compact and lightweight bottle to filter contaminated freshwater anywhere in the world. GRAYL’s original water purifier, the Ultralight, gives anyone the ability to tap into virtually any fresh water source and safely drink from polluted spigots, hotel sinks, murky rivers, wells, or lakes. GRAYL filtration technology protects from global waterborne pathogens (virus, bacteria, protozoan cysts), pesticides, chemicals, and heavy metals. It makes clean, purified drinking water in 15 seconds. Purify water, anywhere in the world.
- Compact – This water bottle fits in most backpack pockets and cup holders
- OnePress™ Global Protection empowers travelers and adventurers to make the world’s sketchiest water sources safe to drink.
- Removes waterborne pathogens (viruses, bacteria and protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
- Filters particulates such as microplastics, sediment and silt
- Filters chemicals such as chlorine, benzene and chloroform from water
- Filters heavy metals such as lead, arsenic and chromium from your water
- Improves taste, smell and clarity of the water
- Removes: waterborne pathogens (viruses, bacteria, protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
- Filters: particulates (sediment, microplastics) and many chemicals, pesticides, and heavy metals
- Purifies (and filters) contaminated water in 15 seconds (2 litres per minute)
- Replaceable purifier cartridge rated for 300 cycles (40 gal. / 150L)
- Saves money and waste; travel sustainably and never buy single-use bottled water again
- Tested to NSF Standards 42+53
Ultralight Tech Specs
- Capacity: 16 oz (473 ml)
- Weight: 10.9 oz (309 g)
- Height: 9.625" (24.5 cm) H
- Diameter (at base): 2.7” (6.8 cm)
- Active Water Filtering Technology: ion exchange, ultra-powdered activated carbon
- Flow Rate: 15 seconds per 16 oz (2 litres/minute)
- Removes: waterborne pathogens (99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.99% of protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
- Filters: particulates (i.e. silt, microplastics, etc.); activated carbon effectively adsorbs chemicals, pesticides, heavy metals, flavours, and odours
- Cartridge lifespan: rated for 300 cycles (40 gals. / 150L), as “press time” reaches ~30 seconds (or three years have elapsed since first use) it’s time to replace your purifier cartridge
- Cartridge shelf life: stored under proper conditions, an unused (and airtight) purifier cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years
- BPA-Free materials: Our water bottles are made from polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, TPE, ABS food-grade plastic
- Testing standards: Tested to NSF/ANSI standards 42 and 53
- Origin: Designed in the United States; Ultralight Compact made in China, Purifier Cartridge media made in the United States