Arc'teryx - Norvan LD 2 Mens
Lightweight, supportive trail running shoe for lasting comfort on extended runs. Lighter and more durable than the original, but still delivering award-winning performance and comfort, the Norvan LD 2 is the shoe for long-distance trail runs. Created for daylong runs on shifting terrain, the LD leverages progressive materials and construction to shave grams and elevate durability. The all-season Vibram® Megagrip outsole utilizes their LITEBASE technology, and combines with a new midsole material and lighter, stronger, exceptionally breathable upper to shed weight.
Drop (Stack): 9mm (27mm : 18mm)
9mm heel drop
Weight (1/2 Pair): 260 g / 9.2 oz
Activity: Trail Running / Running / Traini
Material: 85% EVA / 15% Polyolefin blend
- Trail running performance for all day comfort on extended trail runs
- Ergonomically patterned 3.5mm square-shaped lugs for assured traction
- Vibram® MegaGrip rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Long-wearing EVA/Polyolefin midsole mitigates impact for long-distance comfort
- Vibram® LiteBase technology and a new midsole material, 50g / 1.8 oz. have been shed while maintaining longevity and performance.
- Single layer mesh upper is lightweight, durable, and air-permeable
- Strategically placed TPU film and synthetic toecap add protection for minimal weight
- 4mm thickness OrthoLite 3D molded insert