Arc'teryx Norvan LT Hoody Womens
Light, breathable GORE-TEX shell for trail runs and high-output mountain activities. Running has a cadence. So do the seasons. Wind, rain, sleet, and snow - running all year requires protection that meets exceptional demands. Weighing mere ounces, the Norvan LT delivers windproof, waterproof protection in a lightweight, efficient run-specific shell. Made from GORE-TEX fabric with GORE C-KNIT backer technology, it is quiet and highly breathable.
The trim fit minimizes bulk, articulation adds freedom of movement, and the fitted hood provides additional coverage.
Weight: 170 g
Fit: Trim, Hip Length, Slight drop hem, Centre back length: 67 cm
Activity: Training/Fitness / Running
Material: N13p 3L GORE-TEX with C-KNIT backer technology
- Norvan: High performance trail running systems for extended high output in challenging terrain.
- Lightweight: High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
- Trail Running: Technical trail running systems with a focus on freedom of movement and moisture management.
- GORE-TEX: Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- GORE-TEX three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- GORE C-KNIT backer technology is light, soft and comfortable
- Articulated sleeves and gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Fitted hood
- Adjustable hood with front brim for full weather protection
- Elasticized bottom hem for secure fit
- Drawcord seals out drafts
- Single hip pocket, with invisible zipper and low profile TPU pull, stores small items easily
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign criteria